What knowledge and experience we expect from our candidate:
- at least 1 year of commercial experience as a backend developer (Java, C #, C ++, Python, Node.JS)
OOP, SOLID, Design Patterns
- experience with databases (SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- ability to work in a team, understanding of software development processes
- English level — intermediate and higher.
Will be a plus:
- experience with Salesforce
- Salesforce certifications.
- work as PE (the company has an accountant who deals with these\
questions), tax compensation
- 18 working days of paid vacation, 5 days of sick leave
- cozy office in the city center
- a fully equipped workplace in the office;
- professional growth
- access to internal English courses
- participation in conferences and educational events, with compensation from 50% to 100% of the cost
- social corporate activities and events.
About Salesforce switcher program at Sparkybit:
- This is a full-time position for a junior/middle developer.
- Salesforce switcher program is an enhanced, individual training supervised by a dedicated experienced developer/mentor, for developers with commercial experience.
- The training period for a full transition to the Salesforce position is up to 2 months and depends on the speed of learning the material and completing practical tasks.
- After completing the program, developer passes the Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I certification, paid by the company.
About Salesforce in the company:
- Since 2017, one of the main areas of work of Sparkybit — is Salesforce.
- The target market is Western Europe and the USA.
- The company’s Salesforce department is a strong development team. Some of its specialists came to Salesforce from other technologies, and some took the Salesforce trainee course at the company.
- Each employee passes international certifications, develops soft skills, improves English, constantly develops in new technologies — both in Salesforce direction (Apex, Visualforce, Aura, Lightning Web Components, Salesforce Community, Pardot, etc.) and in software development in general.
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is an ecosystem for developing enterprise applications of various levels of complexity, which is a close combination of PaaS, SaaS, and cloud computing. The system consists of many components, the main ones of which are:
- Salesforce.com is the leading CRM system in the market, which can act as a tool for administering the entire Salesforce system, and as a visual interface for applications developed in the Force.com environment.
- Database.com is a cloud-based relational database, modeled on Oracle Database.
Below is a list of resources (in Russian) to get more information on getting started with Salesforce:
- An article about getting started with Salesforce;\
- An article about the first 6 months in Salesforce — from the Salesforce program’s ex-trainee experience;\
- “Get to know Salesforce” video.
These materials were created on the basis of the Ukrainian Salesforce community.